Two-factor authentication requires anyone who tries to log into your account to have two things: an access code generated by your mobile device and your password.
You will have the choice to opt-in or opt-out to our 2FA feature.
There will be three settings to choose from:
- Disabled – Users don’t have the 2FA option on their “My Account” page.
- Enabled-Users enable/disable the 2FA option on their “My Account” page.
- Forced –Users are forced to set up 2FA on their first log-in.
The benefits of 2FA range from;
- increasing client trust
- achieving compliance
- reducing fraud and identity theft
- combating password fatigue
To enable 2FA on your account or to learn more please email email@example.com
Already have access to the 2FA feature but need to find out how to:
Use the 2FA SignStix login process
Change the 2FA authenticator I’m paired with