Why Quick Service Restaurants Need Digital Signage
It’s no secret that in hospitality and retail, customer service is key. Good customer service harnesses customer loyalty, brand awareness and leverage upsells. Quick service restaurants depend on cross-selling and upselling opportunities, however, opportunities can be left neglected if employees are busy serving customers and don’t have time to promote products during the point of sale.
Digital signage alleviates that risk by allowing restaurant franchisees to have a better influence on customer engagement, by using digital menu boards to do all the upselling and cross-selling for them. With the right technology, combined with engaging content and impressive in-store execution, digital menu boards give quick service restaurants the chance to improve impulse purchases at the point of sale.
In addition to boasting huge upselling opportunities, digital signage in quick-service restaurants will allow franchisees to promote specific products at peak times and seasons. Launch exclusive new products for a limited time only or share seasonal offers and as a result, will encourage an influx of sales.
SignStix Digital Menu Boards
SignStix can be used to implement digital signage screens or menu boards for quick-service restaurants with ease. Its compact hardware and simple configuration process mean you get up and running in seconds and start engaging with customers in no time. The easy to use cloud-based SignStix Creator tool allows you to create signage and deploy to global locations.
Using SignStix for your restaurant digital signage menu board means:
- Most importantly your data is backed up in the cloud so it is safe and secure.
- You can manage and communicate different prices, offers or incentives in different locations such as inner-city restaurants and service stations.
- SignStix hardware is small and compact so consequently, you needn’t worry about bulky hardware or excess wires cluttering your restaurants.
- You can create and deploy signage with ease using SignStix’s cloud-based Creator tool and as a result, signage can be instantly deployed to all sites across global locations.
- You can schedule your signs to be deployed at different times and dayparts.
- Integrate SignStix with Queue Management technology.
- Moreover, SignStix uses 96% less electricity than a PC based digital solution and offers integrators numerous cost benefits.
To find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 1135 313636
Check out more blog posts here.